- The donation amount depends on the size of the image display.
- There are the following categories: (size - donation - format)
XS - 100 € - 320 x 240
S - 250 € - 640 x 480
M - 500 € - 1280 x 1024
L - 1000 € - 1600 x 1200
XL - 2500 € - so far no limit
Relevant examples you may find here.
- You can tag your images with a link. (lump sum + € 10, - / image and page).
- With your donation you will not acquire any rights to the fairstep homepage.
- You have the right that an image will be placed on the desired country page/s and category.
- You have the possibility to publish images independently on multiple country sites.
- Images and links published can no longer be changed.
- Your image remains on this page until 30.10.2014, possibly longer.
- The positioning of your image is based on the receipt of the donation and the image.
- Images, advertisement, banners, texts and links with discriminating, racist or insulting content as well as violent or pornographic material will not be accepted and immediately deleted.
- Moreover, this is not a platform for political or religious advertising and opinions.
- We reserve the right at any time to delete images and links that do not correspond with the spirit of this site.
- If images and links can not be accepted by us, you get the opportunity to place an alternative image / link. Should this need to be removed too, you will get back your donation, less expenses incurred.
- If you wish the deletion of your image / link at a later date, this will be possible at any time. In this case no refund of your donation is possible. The vacant placement is then again available to the public.
- The images including link and text must be of a compatible size. If this is not the case, we do not assume any liability for representation of your image or text.
- Images must be JPEG or GIF format.
- The images must have the maximum size of the desired format.
- The images may not be animated.
- The links must lead to public accessible websites.
- You must own all rights to the use of your pictures, text, links and websites. For violating the rights of others, we do not assume any liability.
- In the disclosure of violations, images, text and links are inactivated by us for legal clarification.
- Parents are liable for their children.
- Due to maintenance and conversion work, the fairstep web-side on the whole or part of the short term be offline. Since this can also affect this sites we hope for your understanding.